Hendon Supporters Association is committed to keeping your personal data safe and confidential.
What types of personal data do we collect and use about you?
Hendon Supporters Association only capture the following data about you:
– Email Address
– Home address
– Contact phone numbers
We will tell you if providing any of your personal data is optional and will ask for your consent to process your data where this is necessary to do so but in all other cases, we will use the data to only make contact with you, as part of the day to day running of the service that you have agreed Hendon Supporters Association to provide to you.
We will process your personal data in the following circumstances:
- As deemed necessary to perform the contract with you, in joining up as a member of the association
- Prior to you entering into the contract
- To manage and perform the contract
- To keep your records up to date
- To identify your whereabouts should we need to contact you
- As may be deemed necessary for our own legitimate interests or those of other persons or organisations e.g:
- For good governance or audit purposes
- For accounting reasons
- For monitoring activity such as emails, calls, voice-messages, text
- For developing statistical analysis
- For sending you marketing communications
- To ensure we comply with a legal obligation e.g:
- When you exercise your rights under Data Protection law
- Disclosure for legal or regulatory requirements
- Establishment and defence of legal rights
- Prevention, detection or investigation of crime
- We may ask you for your consent to process some or all of your data
- Where you’ve refused consent for us to send marketing communications to you.
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by websites that you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows us to recognise you and make your experience of using the site, easier and more convenient for you.
None of the cookies we use are used to collect your personal information.
You can find our Cookies policy by clicking here
We will retain your data for a period of 36 months from the time you decide to no longer be a member of Hendon Supporters Association.
We may hold your data for a number of reasons:
- In case of legal or regulatory challenges
- In case of criminal proceedings
- In case of queries you may make
What rights do you have regarding the data we hold about you:
- At any time you have the right to know what personal data we hold on you. This is known as ‘Right of Access’
- You have the right to know how we process your data across the business and if, for any reason, we share your data with another company
- You have the right to ask us to erase any data we hold on you. This would be reviewed against our retention policy prior to a decision being made and communicated to you
- You have the right to object about using your data for processing reasons
- You have the right to ask us to restrict how or when we use your data
- You have the right to ask us to port your personal data. We will achieve this by sending what we hold on you and allowing you to share it as you wish. We will not send personal data to another company
Additionally, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk/.
All requests need to be made in writing to the firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be replied to or where possible actioned within 28 days.
If you have any reason to complain about our processes or procedures regarding your personal data you are welcome to write to us at email@example.com.
Data anonymization and aggregation:
On occasions, we may take your data and convert it into statistical analysis. When this happens, you won’t be identifiable as an individual data subject but the aggregated data may be shared and used in the ways described earlier in this Data Protection Statement.
This Privacy Statement is not intended to form a legally binding contract between Hendon Supporters Association and the users of our website or online services but is intended to serve as a guide to the standards we provide to protect you and your data.
Queries regarding this Privacy Statement
It is your responsibility to ensure that you keep your computer and digital assets up to date with the very latest anti-virus software protection.